I really like the idea of the last image of a board game. It is a snail race where a dice are rolled and the corresponding colour gets to move forward. I used to play this game as a child myself. In fact it was so fun I played it with myself!
Blog Archive
Monday, 7 December 2015
I have decided on which 3D artefact I want to add in the book, a board game of some type. However to get more of an idea of the layout, size, shape, material needed and rules I need to do a bit of research. I know that I want to go for a hexagonal layout with each hexagon being a space the player can move. However that is really as far as I know I want it so far. Here are some images of various board game I could find as appropriate:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment