In this first page, I was trying to decide how I wanted to depict bees. I know that this brief is to be aimed at an audience of children but I kind of like the more detailed drawings of animals that you'd see in other animal books.
Thursday, 5 November 2015
Roughs of Bee Brief- Double page spreads- Coloured
Here are my initial designs for the bee brief. I chose to use the same colours throughout to keep consistent and work with the colour of bees to create a theme. I think the combination of orange text and black outlines works well.
In this first page, I was trying to decide how I wanted to depict bees. I know that this brief is to be aimed at an audience of children but I kind of like the more detailed drawings of animals that you'd see in other animal books.
In the second page, I was having problems deciding what to fill in the blank spaces. The type I chose for the titles was chosen to be appealing to children, easy to read and sort of honer like if that makes sense.
In this first page, I was trying to decide how I wanted to depict bees. I know that this brief is to be aimed at an audience of children but I kind of like the more detailed drawings of animals that you'd see in other animal books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment